This is the service agreement that all clients of Good Karma Grooming, LLC will be required to view, and electronically sign, before their first grooming appointment.
Service Agreement for Good Karma Grooming, LLC:
Pets are accepted for grooming only under the following circumstances...
- The pet is fit and healthy, grooming which takes place on an elderly or infirm pet will be at the owner's risk. Grooming may expose pre-existing health\skin conditions for which Good Karma Grooming LLC cannot be held liable.
- The pet's rabies vaccine is up to date (as required by law) unless otherwise discussed.
- In the event of an emergency, in your absence, you authorize Good Karma Grooming, LLC to contact the nearest Veterinarian and authorize the Vet to treat the pet as necessary at your expense.
- Payment is to be made at the time of service. Payment can be cash, check, or credit card. Returned checks will incur a $35 charge. Our rates are based on the breed of the pet and duration of the groom, and no further grooming services will be offered until the balance is rectified. Nail cutting and ear cleaning are part of the service unless the process is too stressful for the pet or too dangerous for the groomer.
- “De-matting" or complete coat removal will dramatically alter your pet's appearance. This procedure may expose pre-existing health\skin problems for which Good Karma Grooming LLC cannot be held liable.
- If the client brings their pet in for grooming services with flea activity or notable/considerable matting, Good Karma Grooming LLC retains the right to charge additional fees for services to remedy the situation. These fees are non-negotiable, and do not need to be advised of at time of drop-off as the full extent of the issue cannot always be assessed at drop-off.
- Anal glands are expressed at owner request only, this is not a regular service and Good Karma Grooming LLC retains the right to charge extra for expressing anal glands.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 48 hours’ notice to avoid incurring a $10 fee.
- In the event of inclimate weather, a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the groomer has the discretion to waive the fee within the 48-hour period.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a groom if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time convenient for both the client and the groomer.
- We reserve the right to charge a non-refundable deposit of $25 at the next scheduled grooming appointment to offset the loss of revenue caused by a potential second "no-show". If the second appointment is also a "no show" the deposit is forfeit. If the appointment is kept and met, $20 of the $25 will be applied to the cost of grooming services that day. Deposits will continue for a period of six (6) months and until six (6) grooming appointments are made and kept after the most recent "no show" at which point deposits will no longer be required as long as the client keeps and meets all appointment times. The groomer retains the right to waive deposits after six (6) kept appointments even if six (6) months have not passed. Please make every effort to call and cancel or reschedule, when possible, to avoid such situations.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any pet or client for any reason.
- Late Pick-Up